Strategic Consulting Group Inc. is pleased to offer your home office or small business remote information technology support. Our firm has been in the information technology business since 2007 and is able to provide cost effective, simple solutions to common IT issues and ensure that your technology works as expected.
How It Works
Clients of my firm are supplied with an application that allows us to, with client permission, remotely access the client’s computers to diagnose technical problems, assist users with questions, and install or update software as required. Support requests can be made by phone (text or call) or email. This remote support model allows you to receive assistance more rapidly and at a lower cost than on premise IT support, where clients pay for a technician to actually come to their location.
You work with one lead technician – not a helpdesk ticketing system – who knows your IT environment, and how you use your systems. This helps to reduce the time it takes to resolve issues, and to make sure that resolutions are tailored to how you use your technology. You can reach your IT technician via text, phone, or email.
Service Level Agreements
We aim for next business day for diagnosis and resolution of the majority of IT issues. At our firm, we work the flexible hours that today’s mobile workforce demands – and are available nights and weekends to support you. On premise IT support, for deployment of new devices, hardware fixes, and advanced troubleshooting is available when required on a mutually convenient scheduling arrangement.
What We Can Help With
The list below is a non-exhaustive list of items our firm is able to assist you with.
- Sourcing of new hardware (including special discounts from Dell)
- Setup of computer hardware and networks (including accounts, permissions, shared file and printer access)
- Troubleshooting of error messages
- Support on “How do I…” questions
- Support of both Microsoft Windows and Apple MacIntosh devices
- Installation and configuration of new software
- Data recovery for hardware damage or virus intrusions
- Email setup, migration and support (including all major providers for home users, as well as Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Online, and G Suite for business users)
- Mobile device setup and support (iPhone, Android, and legacy BlackBerry devices)
- Setup of backup systems
Other items may be available, depending on my firm’s familiarity with the software and the procedure you are inquiring about.