Does your HOA or RA still invoice your residents manually or with paper bills? Or is your current management software challenging and inflexible to your needs? Is staff time spent doing repeated administrative tasks, or answering the same resident questions over the phone and email?
Strategic Consulting Group Inc’s Homeowners’ Association Management Software has been customized exclusively for the specific needs of HOAs and RAs. It will allow your organization to move your primary functions online – where today’s homeowner’s expect it to be. If you’re already using a management system, you’ll appreciate the flexibility, the customizability, the white glove implementation and support, and the cost savings that come from our system.
Key System Features
- Deploy one central database of your properties, and track ownership information as it changes over time.
- Automate the yearly fee invoicing process by sending every homeowner account their invoice as a mass batch – no need to waste time creating individual invoices for each account.
- Easily contact your homeowners (or a segment of them) via email to provide updates and reminders.
- Homeowners’ can log into the secure Account Portal to pay their invoices, update their home profile and contact information, access secure documents, register for events or programs, submit requests, and more!
- The language in the Account Portal, menu bars, invoicing and payment processes, and more is fully customizable.
- Run reports of paid and unpaid properties, and give your Treasurer and bookkeeper access to the data they need to manage your finances.
- For HOAs with facilities and programs, our system manages program registration, capacities, class lists, and more. Our system has been used by clients who run hundreds of programs annually.
- Our system can connect with other systems such as facility card access databases as required.
- Comes built into a customized HOA website, which includes all the features of our Managed Web Presence offering.
Count on Us
With Strategic, you can count on your system being well supported, and your organization being supported to get the most from your investment. We include:
- Enterprise-grade hosting and SSL security for your association website and management software with daily backups, unlimited storage, and burstable capacity resources for peak traffic periods (such as the launch of online registration). We take care of all the IT requirements.
- A comprehensive, “white glove” onboarding process where a technical expert develops an implementation plan with you, migrates your data onto our system, creates system workflows and processes, and trains your staff, volunteers, and board. We include premium onboarding to ensure that your new system works as you expect it to, and that you are taking full advantage of your investment.
- Dedicated support for your organization based in Canada. By having a dedicated support representative, you work directly with someone who knows you, your organization, and can tailor our software to your requirements and business processes, even as they change.
We would be pleased to provide your association with a no obligation demonstration of our system, and to put you in touch our existing clients who have similar requirements to yours so you can find out about their experience using our software first hand. Contact us today to learn more.
Our Turn Key Full IT Offering
Partner with Strategic Consulting Group Inc. to enable one stop shopping for all your HOA IT needs. Since 2007, we’ve worked with associations like yours to simplify and reduce cost on IT requirements. In addition to HOA management software, we can offer you:
- A dynamic and easy to use Managed Web Presence for your HOA website.
- Implementation and ongoing support for email collaboration suites such as Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace (formerly Google Suite). Both are available to non-profits at no charge.
- Support for class registrations, programs, and event registrations that cover even the most complex registration scenarios.
- Telephone services for both on premise or virtual lines.
- Technical support for your computer hardware, software, and network.