Even today, the phone remains one of the best ways for organizations to keep in touch with their customers. Many membership sales, event RSVPs, or program registrations only happen if the customer can reach someone on the phone.
If you don’t have a actual office, or simply want a phone system with more features and less cost, consider our virtual phone system.
- Keep your existing number, or setup a new one.
- Create an automated attendant to transfer calls to volunteers cell or home phones.
- Accept voicemail to emails
- Accept SMS text messages
- Use audio conferencing for board meetings or group discussions
- Use your existing cell phone or home phone to return customer calls – but customers see your organization’s number on their call display!
- Use our phone portal to manage your lines and features